The Acute3D development team is pleased to announce the availability of ContextCapture CONNECT Edition Update 17 (version 10.17.0.35). With this solution, you can cost effectively produce 3D models of the most challenging existing conditions for use on every infrastructure project, using ordinary photographs.
Save time, gain in robustness, improve collaboration and reduce operation costs with ContextCapture CONNECT Edition – Update 17.
Save time and gain in robustness when preparing and processing your data
– Do more with your licenses and speed the delivery of your projects thanks to the reconstruction pipeline optimization leading to a 25% gain in processing speed (Up to 40% for telecommunication tower datasets).
– Save time and effort in your quick geo-referencing workflows by using only one ground control point to geo-reference your scene.
– Leverage RIG camera systems more efficiently, even when the cameras are not perfectly synchronized, for optimal aerotriangulation results.
– Take advantage of the new JobQueue monitoring API enabled by the upgrade of the JobQueue architecture from an XML file system to a database.
– Gain in robustness during the reconstruction process thanks to the vastly improved RAM estimation. Your most demanding projects (telecom towers, processing plants, etc.) are covered.
Improve collaboration and reduce operation costs
– Reduce your operation costs and make your processing farm more robust using ContextCapture engine on Linux instances in the cloud or on premise.
– Improve collaboration and save time when multiple site users work on the same project using ContextShare. Easily track and map the location of data and its copies and streamline the management of relative vs absolute paths.
With ContextCapture, you can quickly produce even the most challenging 3D models of existing conditions for infrastructure projects of all types, derived from simple photographs and/or point clouds. Without the need for expensive, specialized equipment, you can quickly create and use these highly detailed, 3D reality meshes to provide precise real-world context for design, construction, and operations decisions for use throughout the lifecycle of a project.
Hybrid processing in ContextCapture enables the creation of engineering-ready reality meshes that incorporate the best of both worlds – the versatility and convenience of high-resolution photography supplemented, where needed, by additional accuracy of point clouds from laser scanning.
Develop precise reality meshes affordably with less investment of time and resources in specialized acquisition devices and associated training. You can easily produce 3D models using up to 300 gigapixels of photos taken with an ordinary camera and/or 500 million points from a laser scanner, resulting in fine details, sharp edges, and geometric accuracy.
ContextCapture Center is dedicated to larger-scale 3D surveying and mapping. It can handle an unlimited number of photographs and/or laser scans without any limitation in size, and allows computations to be parallelized on a cluster of 3D reconstruction engines.
Version: CONNECT Edition Update 17 (version 10.17.0.35) Center Edition
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.bentley.com
System Requirements: PC *
Size: 2.0 Gb