Maple是一个通用型的商用计算机代数系统。Maple起源于1988年，由加拿大安大略滑铁卢的一家公司，Waterloo Maple Inc.（亦称Maplesoft枫软）进行开发和商业销售。最新版是Maple 18。它的主要竞争者是Mathematica。
Maplesoft announced a major new release of its flagship product, Maple, the powerful and easy to use mathematical software. The new release, Maple 2020, offers a vast collection of enhancements for both long-time customers and those who are using Maple for the very first time.
Maple 2020 delivers a more powerful math engine, new and improved tools for interactive problem solving, application development, student learning, document creation, and programming. Highlights include:
– Greater problem solving abilities, with new algorithms and solving techniques in differential equations, calculus, abstract algebra, integral transforms, graph theory, physics, and other areas of math, science, and engineering, expanding the scope and types of problems Maple can solve.
– Enhanced programming tools that help users find and fix problems in their own code.
– Additional clickable math tools, improved tutors, and an expanded Student package designed to support teaching and learning linear algebra.
– Enhanced signal processing abilities for the exploration of signals of all types, including data, image, and audio processing.
– More flexibility and improved output for printing, export to PDF, and LaTeX export, making content easier to share and use outside of Maple.
Every year, thousands of customers launch Maple for the first time, so in addition to improvements that can benefit any Maple user, Maple 2020 also includes many new features specifically designed to help new users become productive faster than ever. Maple 2020 provides new, more easily accessible Getting Started resources that provide an efficient introduction to fundamental Maple concepts. Additional improvements include new warnings that help users avoid common beginner mistakes, and improved messages to help users diagnose and recover from errors more quickly when they do occur.
Maple delivers a broad suite of math and analysis tools in an interface that scales easily from quick design calculations to full application development. From the world’s most robust math engine and live design documentation, to CAD connectivity and code generation, Maple supports all stages of the design lifecycle. No other product on the market can provide the same computational power, mathematical breadth and depth, mathematically-aware programming language, application creation tools and connectivity options, all integrated into a highly intuitive technical document environment.
Maplesoft has provided mathematics-based software solutions to educators, engineers, and researchers in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) for over 30 years. Maplesoft’s flagship product, Maple, combines the world’s most powerful mathematics engine with an interface that makes it extremely easy to analyze, explore, visualize, and solve mathematical problems. Building on this technology, the product line includes solutions for education and research, system simulation, calculation management, and systems engineering.
Maplesoft products provide modern, innovative solutions to meet today’s technical challenges, from exploring math concepts on a smartphone to reducing development risk in complex engineering design projects. Maplesoft products and services are used by more than 8000 educational institutions, research labs, and companies, in over 90 countries. Maplesoft is a subsidiary of Cybernet Systems Group.
Product: Maplesoft Maple
Version: 2020.0 build 1455132
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.maplesoft.com
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Size: 1.5 Gb