Unleash the power of PaintShop Pro with the new touch-ready workspace, new content-aware technology and new selection refinement. Defy ordinary. Resist boring. Capture life and ignite your imagination with PaintShop® Pro 2020 Ultimate, the smarter, faster, more intuitive photo editor with bonus pack of premium software.
Extend the power of PaintShop Pro with the Creative Collection
Enhance your creative capabilities with dozens of brushes, textures and over 100 NEW royalty-free backgrounds.
User inspired features
PaintShop Pro continues to be inspired by its users whose feedback is the driving force behind every innovation.
Powerful adjustment tools
Edit, crop, resize, remove noise, sharpen, enhance colors, use curves and levels and correct photos taken with a 360-degree camera by rotating or making them level or producing ‘planet-like’ effects.
Touch up your photos with high precision selection or cloning tools, photo restoration, makeover tools and flaw removal effects. Fix lens issues, distortions and chromatic aberrations with intuitive functions.
Artistic photo compositions
Use multiple layers and masks to create incredible photos and graphic design projects. Add your special touch with painting and drawing tools and creative content like patterns, gradients and colour palettes.
Complete RAW & HDR control
PaintShop Pro’s RAW lab arms you with powerful RAW image editing capabilities, including before and after preview options. Create stunning HDR photos by combining multiple exposures.
Work faster with batch processing and scripts and support for nearly any file format you want.
Choose your path with multiple workspaces
Find the workspace that suits your photo editing needs and style.
Creative design power
Access a wide range of built-in templates to create collages, greeting cards, social media images, web banners, brochures and so much more. Play with photo stamps, Bokeh or Retro tools and a variety of fun filters and effects to effortlessly transform your photos.
Save, organize and share
PaintShop Pro values not just your creativity, but also the practical aspects of saving, transferring, organizing and sharing your assets.
– Experience less disruptions with autosaving.
– Organize and manage your projects. Easily export to Photoshop, Painter or CorelDRAW and continue working.
– Save your work in multiple formats and upload and share with family and friends.
What’s New in PaintShop Pro 2020 Ultimate:
Push your creative boundaries with powerful new photo editing and design tools and features powered by cutting-edge technology.
Clone technology at its finest. The all-new, content-aware SmartClone feature allows you to easily merge elements from multiple images and seamlessly integrate them into one. SmartClone capabilities are diverse and can be used for simple retouches to interesting designs and compositions.
NEW Photography Workspace
Touch-ready, highly simplified workspace that allows you to focus exclusively on quick photo edits for wow-factor results.
NEW Refine Brush
The Selection tool just got so much stronger. A Refine Brush has been added to your Selection toolset to enable you to select an object with extreme precision and accuracy, down to a single strand of hair. You’ll have to see it to believe it.
Accelerated tools & power
The Text tool has undergone impressive enhancements to both speed and responsiveness, and delivers noticeable improvements in rendering, inputting, editing, and wrapping.
Features fueling your photo editing software
Get exactly the results you want with PaintShop Pro’s innovative tools and features. Enjoy a full-featured photo and design toolset to help you create just about anything with ease.
Professional photo editing:
– Crop & correct
– Selection tools
– 360° camera support
– RAW photo editing
– HDR tools
Creative graphic design:
– Layers & Masks
– Digital drawing & painting
– Creative content
– SmartClone: You can now adjust the size and rotation of the selected clone source directly (you do not need to save it to the SmartClone library first).
– More than 30 bugs resolved.Issues addressed and changes:
– Text: Resolved stability issue when working with text on paletted images (2, 16, 256 colors).
– Black and White 2-color images now retain color depth when saved and reopened in PaintShop Pro.
– Windows for images (available when Tabbed Documents is off) now resize to match image size during cropping and zooming.
– Depth of Field: Corrected zoom results issue.
– Guides: Onscreen Guide (lines) positioning or deletion is no longer disabled when the Crop tool is enabled.
– Display improvements: Improved text refresh to avoid incomplete text display, corrected dual-monitor menu issues, and switching tools no longer affects what area of the image displays (current view remains consistent).
– Crop tool: Clear crop command on Tool Options palette now works when floating toolbar is off.
– Default workspace: Resolved issue related to saving default workspace.
– Guided Tour: Updated to reflect 2020 functionality.
– PSD: Stability issues addressed for .PSD file saving.
– SmartClone: SmartClone library no longer displays deleted images.
– SmartClone: Resolved positioning issue that occured when working with a freehand smartclone source along the edge of images.
– Creative Content installation issues addressed.
– *.pspimage format issues resolved when working with different color depths.
– Lens Correction message mismatch corrected.
– Script toolbar: Stop button issue resolved.
– Sony ILCE-6300 camera profile: Enhanced EXIF information visibility.
– Refine Brush: History palette improvements.
– Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 with the latest service pack (64-bit or 32-bit editions)
– For virtualization: Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016 or later
– For Pic-to-Painting: Windows 10 (64-bit or 32-bit editions)
– Intel Core i-series or AMD Phenom II and above (Intel SandyBridge or AMD Fusion and above recommended)
– 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended for 360° photo, SmartClone, and Pic-to-Painting plugin support)
– 1.5 GB of available hard-disk space required (3 GB recommended for Pic-to-Painting plugin support)
– 1366x 768 resolution with 16-bit color display (1920×1080 resolution with 24-bit or higher color display recommended). Up to 250 DPI supported with appropriate resolution display
– DirectX 9 or higher compatible video adapter with the latest driver
– Internet Explorer version 10 or higher